STAFF - 741-6191
Andrea Tucker - Secretary
Ramona Leal - Attendance Clerk
Paul Shergill - Student Service Coordinator
Shannon Fryan - Outreach Coordinator
Tammy Forrest - School Psychologist
Bonnie Her - SEL Outreach Coordinator
James Gonzalez-Fregoso - Tech Lead
Debbie Miller - Library Tech
Alondra Lomeli - Speech Pathologist
Corinne Perez - EL Coordinator
All Olivehurst Eagles Soar In A Positive, Safe and Supportive Community Fly High!
The mission of Olivehurst School is to provide each pupil with the education which best meets his/her needs, interests, and potential. This education will enable students to relate classroom learning to problem solving required in life experiences.
- Data Driven Instruction –Collaborative, Differentiated, Tiered Interventions, Assess All Students, Data Analysis, Measurable Growth (informal and formal).
- Consistent School Wide Expectations –Behavioral, Academic, Across All Grade Levels, Communication of Expectations, PBIS with Fidelity.
- Creating Positive Relationships between Students, Staff, Parents and the Community –Social/Emotional Support, Early Interventions, Building Trust and Supporting Each Other, Be Teachable and Willing to Learn (Students and Staff).
- Use Technology as a Tool to Enhance All Areas of Curriculum –Enrichment Activities, After School Programs and Classes.
- Grade Level and Cross Grade Level Collaboration –Build Norms, Use the PLC Process Correctly, Build Stability for the Long Term and Short Term Goals.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us regarding any questions that you may have.
(530) 741-6191 ext. 5804